Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer my game data from my Android device to an Apple iPhone?

Hello!

I want to know that if I can transfer my game data/progress from my Android phone to my Apple iPhone. I mean if, for example, both Google Play and iOS Stores have the same free app, and you have progressed a lot in the Android, and you get a new iPhone. Can I send that progress to the iPhone and keep going from that current place using the Move to iOS app? Thank you!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on Jun 27, 2016 2:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2016 2:57 PM

Some games keep your data on the developer's data centers. If that's the case for your particular game, logging into your account on the game should transfer your game progress.

If the game data was stored locally on your Android phone, it's more likely that you will not be able to transfer it to Game Center on iPhone.

To confirm this girl your game, consult the developer's FAQ or support forums.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2016 2:57 PM in response to Commander Deviss

Some games keep your data on the developer's data centers. If that's the case for your particular game, logging into your account on the game should transfer your game progress.

If the game data was stored locally on your Android phone, it's more likely that you will not be able to transfer it to Game Center on iPhone.

To confirm this girl your game, consult the developer's FAQ or support forums.

Jun 19, 2017 8:24 AM in response to PhonePro

PhonePro wrote:

I Don't Think You Can And I Would Love It If You Could Because I've Been On Android For A While And Moved On To Apple, But These Are To Separate Companies And I Don't Think You Can! Hope I Could Help!! 😀

Hopefully, in the year since they've posted, the OP has resolved their issue.

Forum tip: Title case (capitalizing every word) is difficult to read. Try to stick to standard punctuation and usage for maximum clarity.

Best of luck.

Can I transfer my game data from my Android device to an Apple iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.