Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

International support

Hi,

Today I wanted to do an upgrade to my iCloud but after updating my billing information the loading page never ended (I waited for its finish about ten minutes and it was still with the loading spinner).

I checked my credit card account and it was charged twice ($1.00 each with the summary "Apl*ITUNES.COM/BILL 866..."). My credit card is from a Peruvian bank, which I use for other international payments like Amazon and Spotify.

I was searching in the Internet a way to communicate with Apple but didn't find anything, all the available pages were related to the Peruvian carriers (the local carrier doesn't have to do with iCloud).

Is there a way to ask for international help? Or is there a way to ask for reimbursement?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Jun 28, 2016 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2016 7:22 AM

When credit cards are initially charged in that manner, it is to verify the card. These are called holds, and are generally removed within a day or two. See this support document for an explanation. iTunes Store charges on credit and debit card statements - Apple Support

As far as your credit card, is this the card that has been attached to your iTunes account in the past? When you create your accounts, you have to have a credit card from a bank in the country you create the ID in, and a billing address in that company as well. If that doesn't work, then the card usually will not be accepted. Since you did not see an error message, what happens if you log back into your account? Is the card listed there? If you need to contact iTunes Support, you can use this link, Contact - Official Apple Support or if that does not work, then use this link and fill out the form. http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2016 7:22 AM in response to paolocarrasco

When credit cards are initially charged in that manner, it is to verify the card. These are called holds, and are generally removed within a day or two. See this support document for an explanation. iTunes Store charges on credit and debit card statements - Apple Support

As far as your credit card, is this the card that has been attached to your iTunes account in the past? When you create your accounts, you have to have a credit card from a bank in the country you create the ID in, and a billing address in that company as well. If that doesn't work, then the card usually will not be accepted. Since you did not see an error message, what happens if you log back into your account? Is the card listed there? If you need to contact iTunes Support, you can use this link, Contact - Official Apple Support or if that does not work, then use this link and fill out the form. http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

International support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.