Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini 2 vs Youtube

Youtube app does not open on my Ipad mini 2. When I tap the icon, it says Waiting under the icon and nothing happens.

I am using iOS 9.3.2

iPad Mini, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on Jul 1, 2016 1:59 AM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2016 3:22 PM in response to xavzz

Hi there, xavzz!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communites. The information you provided in your post lets me know that you are trying to install and use the YouTube app onto your iPad mini 2, but the app download is not complete; it just says "Waiting" underneath the icon. I install apps to my own iPad regularly, and want to help make sure you're able to access yours! I recommend going through the following troubleshooting steps, stopping when the issue has been resolved.

1. Make sure your iPad is connected to Wi-Fi network with good signal. The following article will help make sure you're connected.

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Restart your iPad. If you're not sure how to do that, you can use the "How to restart" section at the top of the article below to help.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
  3. Delete the app from your iPad, then begin the download again. If you're not sure how to delete an app, use the instructions under the "Apps" section in the article linked below.

Delete music, movies, apps, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can then use the instructions under the "Apps" section of the following article to download the YouTube app again from your Purchased history.

Download your past purchases

Make sure you remain connected to the same Wi-Fi network through the entire download process.
  4. Try syncing the app from iTunes. If you're using a Mac, the instructions in the article below will guide you through that process.

iTunes 12 for Mac: Sync and organize iOS apps

If you're using Windows, you can use the following article.

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync and organize iOS apps

Cheers!

Ipad mini 2 vs Youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.