Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes gift card credit in Purchase History

Apple should show when a gift card has been credited in your Purchase History. If you agree, please send a request to "www.apple.com/feedback"

To me, this seems like it should have already been done. It would help Apple avoid related problems. To me, it seems like it would be a pretty simple fix.

My story is that I redeemed $100 worth of Itunes gift cards 2-3 months ago, but now my balance is <$2. When I tried to see when I did actually credit those cards to my account, so I could compare my purchases, there isn't any indication of when these were added. I have to just trust that Apple will NEVER have an accounting or computer glitches. I have FamilyShare and have a household of 5 others who I give gift cards to ALL THE TIME. They can also purchase things on AppleTV, etc. I want to be able to see where my account is credited and withdrawn. It would provide me more peace of mind, and (I would think) help Apple too.

I'm actually kind of skeptical that Apple doesn't already track this somehow; to avoid someone scamming Apple with "I redeemed $1000 worth of gift cards, it showed up on my accound, and now its just gone!"

Again- if you agree, please send a request to "www.apple.com/feedback"

Thank you!

iMac, iOS 9.3.2, lots of Apple products!

Posted on Jul 4, 2016 10:42 AM

5 replies

Oct 20, 2016 1:16 PM in response to cjgg

I Agree. I want to see what specific purchases were charged against the gift card I redeemed with in my Apple account. All I can get is the balance amount. I don't want to see what someone else purchased with a gift card I gave them. I just want a record of the specific charges I incurred against the card I redeemed.

Itunes gift card credit in Purchase History

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.