Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update value of gift card in Wallet?

I have three Apple Gift Cards in my Wallet on my iPhone 6. I used portions of the cards to purchase an item at my local Apple Store. Currently the cards still show the same value they did before I made my purchase. I assumed the value would update like my Starbucks card does in the Wallet but that did not occur.

So, is there a way to update value of an Apple Gift card in Wallet App?

thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Jul 5, 2016 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2016 5:31 AM

Hello TosaDeac,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding your iTunes gift cards aren't updating in the Wallet app. I know it's important to have updated balances. I am happy to help get this resolved with you.
Please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you have an active Internet connection.
  2. Pull down to refresh and update the pass.
  3. Tap User uploaded file on the pass and turn on Automatic Updates. If the pass doesn't update, force Wallet to close and then open it again.

Get help with Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch
Have a wonderful day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2016 5:31 AM in response to TosaDeac

Hello TosaDeac,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding your iTunes gift cards aren't updating in the Wallet app. I know it's important to have updated balances. I am happy to help get this resolved with you.
Please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you have an active Internet connection.
  2. Pull down to refresh and update the pass.
  3. Tap User uploaded file on the pass and turn on Automatic Updates. If the pass doesn't update, force Wallet to close and then open it again.

Get help with Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch
Have a wonderful day!

Update value of gift card in Wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.