Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth adapters iPod Classic 80 & 160G

Will Bluetooth adapters work successfully for iPod 80G or 160G? Needed to work with my car's audio interface.

Posted on Jul 8, 2016 6:55 PM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2016 1:16 PM in response to MitchYH

Hi MitchYH,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you want to know if you can use a Bluetooth adapter with your iPod classic to connect to your car's audio system. I know that I enjoy listening to music while I drive. I'll be more than happy to provide you with some information.

These are some examples that may fit your needs, but I'd encourage you to check with the manufacturer to be certain:

docooler® Bluetooth Adapter Dongle Transmitter for iPod Mini iPod Classic iPod Nano Touch Video

Andoer Bluetooth Adapter Dongle Transmitter for iPod Mini iPod Classic iPod Nano Touch Video

KINGMAS® 30-Pin Bluetooth Adapter Dongle Transmitter for iPod Mini iPod Classic iPod Nano Touch Video

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Bluetooth adapters iPod Classic 80 & 160G

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.