Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMEI on an IPhone 6s - no sim tray/track

Please can you advise where you find the IMEI on an IPhone 6s when the Sim track/tray is missing?

iPhone 6s, sim track missing

Posted on Jul 21, 2016 12:38 AM

2 replies

Jul 21, 2016 2:07 AM in response to Teja1202

the IMEI and the sim is not tired together or related in any way

the IMEI can be found in settings->general->about

the IMEI can be found in the box your phone came in

the IMEI if you ever synced with iTunes on a computer can be found in Edit->preferences->devices where it will display as a tooltip if your mouse cursor hoover over the entry for the phone located in the listbox there

Jul 21, 2016 2:28 AM in response to Rudegar

Hi Rudegar

Many thanks for your reply, Is there any other way that you know of to get the IMEI, the phone in question was taken in for repairs and can no longer be switched on. I have retrieved the IMEI number from ITunes, but the phone the shop is trying to return to me is missing the sim Tray, so I have no way of knowing if this is my phone. I need to check that the phone the repair shop is trying to return to me is the one I gave them originally, so wondered if there is any IMEI on the battery, casing or any other part of the phone? Thank you again.

IMEI on an IPhone 6s - no sim tray/track

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.