Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ibook

my iBook is not loading. I cannot access new books. All screens are blank except my library. I have downloaded latest software and restarted several times. Please help

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.3

Posted on Jul 21, 2016 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2016 2:40 PM

Hi, samanthafrompittsburgh!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities to get help access the iBooks Store. From your post, I am understanding that you can open the app, but nothing except your library loads. The store itself, Features, etc, are blank. I love reading, and get iBooks frequently so I understand how important it is for the store to load; I'm happy to help!

Give the steps in the article linked below a try. Even though the title of the article references the iTunes Store, the steps will also apply to the iBooks Store (and, for reference, the App Store as well).
If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store

Happy reading!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2016 2:40 PM in response to samanthafrompittsburgh

Hi, samanthafrompittsburgh!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities to get help access the iBooks Store. From your post, I am understanding that you can open the app, but nothing except your library loads. The store itself, Features, etc, are blank. I love reading, and get iBooks frequently so I understand how important it is for the store to load; I'm happy to help!

Give the steps in the article linked below a try. Even though the title of the article references the iTunes Store, the steps will also apply to the iBooks Store (and, for reference, the App Store as well).
If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store

Happy reading!

Ibook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.