Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant make a purchase for in game app.

i cant make a purchase for an in-game app.

apple charged my previews in-game app and did not get my purchase item.

so apple was at fault for this and still waiting for my refund reviews from them.

and now appl still wont let me make a purchase and its been 4 days now.

Posted on Jul 27, 2016 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2016 1:05 AM

What happens when you try to do an in-app purchase, if you are getting an error message what does it say ?

Not entirely sure what 'apple charged my previews in-game app' means, but if you've been charged and not received an item (and it was a 'proper' charge, not a temporary store holding charge, and you've contacted the app's developer), and if it's been more than 48 hours since you contacted iTunes Support, then try contacting them again (and include your case number)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2016 1:05 AM in response to RedBushido

What happens when you try to do an in-app purchase, if you are getting an error message what does it say ?

Not entirely sure what 'apple charged my previews in-game app' means, but if you've been charged and not received an item (and it was a 'proper' charge, not a temporary store holding charge, and you've contacted the app's developer), and if it's been more than 48 hours since you contacted iTunes Support, then try contacting them again (and include your case number)

i cant make a purchase for in game app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.