Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone on Skype & Viber Video Calls problem

Hello,

I am using my iphone since 7 months, and at the last one it is showing me a problem that i've never saw before and dunno what to do about it. I can answer the calls, talk on phone, everything is allright, just when i open Video calls like skype, facetime, viber etc, i listen to the others sounds, but they just listen noise from me. Its that any software issue or... I've never dropped my iphone or smth to damage it.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 28, 2016 3:07 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2016 11:37 AM in response to NilsiKovaci

Hello Nilsi,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I know having an issue with sound while on your iPhone is not what you expect. If I understand correctly, when you make an FaceTime video you can hear the person you're calling, but they don’t hear you correctly. I have a couple of suggestions to help resolve your issue.

1. Since a video calls can be data intensive, I would test this from a different location or network, as this article suggests:

Get help if you can't make or receive FaceTime calls

2. Make sure all the microphones on your iPhone are not blocked, and also test the issue with the headphones that came with your iPhone. Here are additional steps that can help:

Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

Microphone on Skype & Viber Video Calls problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.