Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone keeps trying to sign in to my apple ID?

i had a notification on my phone saying that someone near London was trying to sign into my apple id, trust or don't trust, of course i clicked don't trust and changed my password and made all the devices log out. I then went to sign into my apple id again on my mac with my new password and the notification came up on my phone again so i clicked don't trust. I've changed my password and gone through this about 7 times now. I then did it on my mac and went to sign in on my phone and the notification came up on my mac. i think maybe its my device its asking but i don't live near london. i tried changing my location services to where i live instead of 'my location' but still it hasn't worked. what do i do. everytime i try to sign in again on another device the notification comes up again. PLEASE HELP, this is kinda urgent coz i really don't want someone to be hacking my account right now.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), help

Posted on Jul 29, 2016 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2016 6:13 AM

How are you connected to your router, how long have you had the router.

9 replies

Jul 29, 2016 7:35 AM in response to Winston Churchill

i appear where i am which is not london, it started today and i arrived here last night, i go home tomorrow so for now i think I'm gonna leave my other devices logged out of my apple id and just stick to my macbook and see if it stops when i connect to my home wifi, lets hope it goes back to normal other wise i guess ill contact apple support.😐 thanks for your help. 🙂

Someone keeps trying to sign in to my apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.