Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove senior discount box?

I Installed a "profile" which supposedly would give me discount coupons for seniors. Now I want to delete it. It shows up with my other email accounts, but there is no way to delete this specific account. Thank you!

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Jul 30, 2016 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2016 4:23 PM

Is that a device profile which came from an App? How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Or is it just an email account which calls itself a profile? Settings/Mail, Contacts, Calendars/(select the account)/Delete Account.

Do you see the profile in Settings/General/Profiles & Device Management? If so, you should be able to remove the profile from there.

Edit : I found an existing discussion about this : new mail account "Senior Discount Box" showed up, can't delete

I'm now pretty sure removing the profile from Settings/General/Profiles & Device Management should do it.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2016 4:23 PM in response to Edspiderelrod

Is that a device profile which came from an App? How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Or is it just an email account which calls itself a profile? Settings/Mail, Contacts, Calendars/(select the account)/Delete Account.

Do you see the profile in Settings/General/Profiles & Device Management? If so, you should be able to remove the profile from there.

Edit : I found an existing discussion about this : new mail account "Senior Discount Box" showed up, can't delete

I'm now pretty sure removing the profile from Settings/General/Profiles & Device Management should do it.

How do I remove senior discount box?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.