Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I no longer get junk mail for my Mail app since updating my iPhone to iOS 9.3.4?

Since updating my iPhone 6 to iOS 9.3.3 I can no longer see, access or add my 'junk mail' folder to my mail app. It still vibrates or makes noise when I get a new email in my junk folder but I can't physically get to it. I use hotmail. Please help!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.3

Posted on Aug 5, 2016 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2016 4:17 PM

Try resetting your Mail Account. First close your Mail App completely from the app switcher window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the Mail preview pane until it disappears from the screen. Then go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > locate your email provider, click on the account and swipe to Delete. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Then go back to Settings > Mail… and add the account again. Select Outlook (for Hotmail).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2016 4:17 PM in response to joosting

Try resetting your Mail Account. First close your Mail App completely from the app switcher window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the Mail preview pane until it disappears from the screen. Then go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > locate your email provider, click on the account and swipe to Delete. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Then go back to Settings > Mail… and add the account again. Select Outlook (for Hotmail).

Why can I no longer get junk mail for my Mail app since updating my iPhone to iOS 9.3.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.