Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 2 white screen

I have an iPad Air 2 64 gb and my ipad's screen turn to white and i cant see anything on it ,

and their are black thick lines at both side of the screen and and User uploaded file

and I can take a screen shot of it but the screen is white and you cant see anything except the lines and the image that you will see instead of the lines it is the lock screen of the ipad ,what do you think is the problem of my ipad?

please help me..

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.4

Posted on Aug 8, 2016 8:10 AM

2 replies

Aug 10, 2016 9:21 PM in response to kcmtorres

Are you saying that if you take a screenshot, you can see the home screen perfectly, but when looking at the screen itself, you see what you have shown in the photo? If that is the case, then it is a failure of the LCD screen, since the screenshot gets its information from the video feed.

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store to have the device examined by Apple, and they will provide you with your options.

iPad Air 2 white screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.