Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Storage Space Problems

I have a constantly recurring problem with my iCloud Storage. It keeps telling me its full when it isn't. For example, I have attached the iCloud Settings from my phone, and as you can see it doesn't add-up.

I raised this with Apple last month, took 3 months to get sorted, then it has randomly happened again.

Raised again with Apple, but don't think im going to get anywhere with it. Has anyone else experienced this before and if there is something simple causing this as Apple seem a little stumped. Im not really sure if my data is safe in iCloud and if im going to end up loosing it or not!

Any ideas welcome.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.4, Also iPad 2 and Apple TV (latest)

Posted on Aug 10, 2016 3:38 AM

12 replies

Aug 10, 2016 6:58 AM in response to javaliga

Have already tried this, done almost every troubleshooting step on Apple Support, fact is (as you can see from the screenshots) I am not using that space. Something random that I cannot see is. I have also tried to view my iCloud Drive on the iPhone and a PC (Dont have a Mac at the moment) and there is no hidden folders.

Apple support are looking at it again, but I fear this is another 3 weeks like before. I was working for a month then came back again.

Looks like it just might be my account though 😢

iCloud Storage Space Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.