Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have icloud on my PC Windows 10

I have itunes and am advised when there are updates which also show updates for icloud. I have not been downloading the icloud updates and I am not sure if I actually have icloud. l have PC with Windows 10. If advised to download it please send a link. Iclous is not listed in my start menu. Only iTunes is listed.

Posted on Aug 11, 2016 7:09 PM

12 replies

Aug 11, 2016 9:27 PM in response to Phil0124

I am not finding iCloud. I checked all my programs. Only have iTunes. I believe I may have uninstalled it. When I get a popup saying update iTunes and update iCloud, is it possible Apple does not know I uninstalled iCloud so I still receive that message for both programs. If I had actually selected to update iCloud also, maybe I would be notified at that time that it was not on my PC. If I try to update iTunes just says up to date with no mention of iCloud. I do not know how to get that popup back to retry the iCloud update.

Aug 11, 2016 10:26 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I went to Apple - Support -Downloads and there were 2 choices. I downloaded the one dated 2015 (the most recent one listed) but that is for Windows 5.2 Then when I tried to sign in with my Apple ID and pw, I got this message: Cannot Sign in Your Apple ID must be used to setup iCloud on an iOS or OS device before you can use iCloud for Windows

I will have to uninstall this. I need Windows 10. Do you have a download link. Will I still get a cannot sign in message?

Aug 12, 2016 8:18 AM in response to Ajoni

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as Windows 5.2. 5.2. is the version of the current iCloud software. It works on Windows 10.

Not sure why you are getting that message, unless you have never setup iCloud at all on your Apple ID.

How did you uninstall iCloud? If you removed it correctly you should be getting no notifications of updates for it.

Try to install it from that link.

Aug 12, 2016 8:45 AM in response to Ajoni

There were two listed for 2015, the latest being October 2015. You install that on the computer, and then log in, if you have been using iCloud on the iOS device. Logging in that way will allow you to sync your content between the computer and iOS device with iCloud. You can get additional information from this support document. Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Aug 12, 2016 9:13 AM in response to Phil0124

OK thanks. It is the correct download but I still get that message - cannot sign in message. I do not have any Apple devices. Seems that is the problem. If I go to icloud.com, I can sign in with my Apple ID so I thought I was all set. Seems that is not the case.

Phil0124 wrote:

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as Windows 5.2. 5.2. is the version of the current iCloud software. It works on Windows 10.

Not sure why you are getting that message, unless you have never setup iCloud at all on your Apple ID.

How did you uninstall iCloud? If you removed it correctly you should be getting no notifications of updates for it.

Try to install it from that link.

Do I have icloud on my PC Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.