Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have subscribed to hotstar premium package but I am still not able to view premium content. The error shown is "You already have an ongoing subscription with this Apple ID. Only one subscription is allowed for every apple ID". Please help

Hi,

I have a Iphone 6s with ios 9.3.4. I recently subscribed to Hotstar app premium package by using my facebook login. I even received a mail from Apple the my subscription is successful. However, I am still not able to access the premium content of the app. When I try to view any premium content it asks me to subscribe to it and after clicking on the link a pop up appears with error "You already have an ongoing subscription with this Apple ID. Only one subscription is allowed for every apple ID". I need help on same, any feedback or suggestion would be appreciated.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.4

Posted on Aug 13, 2016 9:07 PM

4 replies

I have subscribed to hotstar premium package but I am still not able to view premium content. The error shown is "You already have an ongoing subscription with this Apple ID. Only one subscription is allowed for every apple ID". Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.