Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to set up a group text on iPhone 6?

Hiya,

I'm wanting to set up a group text on iPhone 6. Can anybody assist with a step by step process please?

Posted on Aug 19, 2016 4:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2016 4:45 PM

I'm pretty sure this should work:

1. Open iMessage

2. Click the create message icon in the top right of the screen, which looks like a pad and pencil

3. Type the name(s) of all the people you want in the bar that appears, or select the plus button to add people from contacts.

4. You should be good to go! Please tell me if this doesn't work or if you need additional help 🙂

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2016 4:45 PM in response to Pitmania

I'm pretty sure this should work:

1. Open iMessage

2. Click the create message icon in the top right of the screen, which looks like a pad and pencil

3. Type the name(s) of all the people you want in the bar that appears, or select the plus button to add people from contacts.

4. You should be good to go! Please tell me if this doesn't work or if you need additional help 🙂

how to set up a group text on iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.