Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pay for a Netflix Subscription?

Right …

I’ve got an Apple TV: a fourth generation one, complete with a few apps.

Usually, I rent movies and buy albums. Usually? I pay for this with the credit I’ve loaded into my account, by redeeming an iTunes gift card.

I’m THINKING of getting the Netflix app: to increase access to the number of movies and TV shows I can watch. But I’m not clear on how it’s paid for.

Would Netflix take the money from the credit in my account? Or would I have to pay, using my bank card?

None of the various bits I’ve seen on Netflix’s site seems to make this clear. Any help would be appreciated.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 22, 2016 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2016 11:44 AM

Netflix works just like all your other purchases from iTunes Store. All purchases and subscriptions go thru Apple and whatever payment method you set up in your account. With subscriptions it's best to set up credit card, so your payments are deducted automatically, without you having to watch your balance.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2016 11:44 AM in response to Paul Downie

Netflix works just like all your other purchases from iTunes Store. All purchases and subscriptions go thru Apple and whatever payment method you set up in your account. With subscriptions it's best to set up credit card, so your payments are deducted automatically, without you having to watch your balance.

How do I pay for a Netflix Subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.