Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Sign-In Won't Keep Me Signed In

I'm using iCloud on my computer with Windows 10. I used to be able to check the "keep me signed in" box and I'd stay signed in, but some weeks ago (probably after some Windows software update), that no longer works. I have to sign in every single time. How can I fix this?

null-OTHER, Windows 10, Asus

Posted on Sep 2, 2016 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2016 12:14 PM

No. This can happen several times a day. All I have to do is shut down the browser session. In the past, if I did that, when I opened the browser and went to iCloud, I would not have to log in again.

7 replies

Sep 12, 2016 12:01 PM in response to EHammy

I had the same problem but solved it. My default browser was Internet Explorer. I am using Windows 10. I found that when I changed my default browser to Chrome the problem was resolved.

If you don't like that solution, try to sign into iCloud from Chrome and bookmark it. When you open it as a bookmark even though your default browser may be something other than Chrome it should allow you to keep signed-in after checking the box on the sign-in screen.

iCloud Sign-In Won't Keep Me Signed In

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.