Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music discount not working

Hello, when i log onto to unidays, to get the $4.99 student discount, and hit redeem it says "To use this feature please, make sure Show Apple Music is selected in preferences. I've checked it like 10 times, it has a check next to it, played around with settings and restarted my computer and everything. Please help.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Sep 2, 2016 4:23 PM

6 replies

Oct 12, 2016 7:19 PM in response to spayzil0

If you are trying to avail the three months trial through the student membership then it seems to be a common issue. Here's how i solved it on my Mac

1. Start the three month trial as an individual rather than a student. You will see it will go through smoothly.

2. Now time to change your membership. Go to itunes -> account -> view my account.

3. Scroll down and you will see Subscriptions set as 1 under Settings. Click on Manage next to it. Then go to the options and verify yourself as a student.

4. Voila!

apple music discount not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.