Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I create small caps with MS Word 2016 for Mac?

I have scoured Microsoft forums and Microsoft Help for instructions as to how I can make small capitals in Word for Mac 2016, but to no avail. I would not have even subscribed to Microsoft Office 365 had it not been for the fact that I needed it for a freelance assignment.

Any suggestions?

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), iTunes prgram is current

Posted on Sep 5, 2016 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2017 3:01 PM

Highlight the text that you want to appear in small caps. Right-click on the text and on the drop down menu you will see font. Click on font and a dialog box will appear. In the dialog box check/select the box that says small caps, your selection will be converted to small caps. There is also a keyboard shortcut: command, shift and k.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2017 3:01 PM in response to combray06400

Highlight the text that you want to appear in small caps. Right-click on the text and on the drop down menu you will see font. Click on font and a dialog box will appear. In the dialog box check/select the box that says small caps, your selection will be converted to small caps. There is also a keyboard shortcut: command, shift and k.

How do I create small caps with MS Word 2016 for Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.