Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't login to my game center!!

When I click on the game center app it says to login. After I log in it says me to agree the terms and conditions.

I agree the terms and conditions. But after I agree it takes me back to the login page!! This is the reason I can't login to my game center.

Please reply!

It would be grateful if you reply!🙂

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 11, 2016 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2016 8:43 PM

Hello Giant_Panda12,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I understand correctly, you are having a problem logging into the game center. I would be happy to try to help you with this.

The first thing I would recommend would be to force quit the Game Center app: Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue continues after restarting the App, then shutting off and restarting the iPhone would be the next step: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you are still not able to log in correctly, you want to make sure you have a current backup of everything on your iPhone. If you follow this link, you will find instructions on how to do a backup: How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes.

It is possible that something has become corrupted that is causing the problem. Once the backup is finished, I would suggest to reset all settings.

Reset All Settings resets preference files that may be having issues. This step will not delete your contacts or photos or any personal information. It does remove all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.

You do this by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.

Cheers!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2016 8:43 PM in response to Giant_Panda12

Hello Giant_Panda12,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I understand correctly, you are having a problem logging into the game center. I would be happy to try to help you with this.

The first thing I would recommend would be to force quit the Game Center app: Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue continues after restarting the App, then shutting off and restarting the iPhone would be the next step: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you are still not able to log in correctly, you want to make sure you have a current backup of everything on your iPhone. If you follow this link, you will find instructions on how to do a backup: How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes.

It is possible that something has become corrupted that is causing the problem. Once the backup is finished, I would suggest to reset all settings.

Reset All Settings resets preference files that may be having issues. This step will not delete your contacts or photos or any personal information. It does remove all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.

You do this by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.

Cheers!

I can't login to my game center!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.