Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to enlarge facebook photos by clicking on them on my macbook air.

I just got my used Macbook Air, which was set to factory settings. When i try to click on a photo on my facebook page nothing happens. On my Windows PC if I click on them they enlarge. Any idea why

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 12, 2016 10:34 AM

1 reply

Sep 13, 2016 10:52 AM in response to mdsfromtrail

Hello mdsfromtrail,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you're unable to enlarge photos in Facebook on your Macbook Air. Being able to enlarge photos can surely add to the Facebook experience. I am happy to help you.
Does this only occur on the Facebook site or all sites in Safari? In some cases these types of issues can be caused by Safari Extension and other Internet plug-ins. I recommend turning off Safari Extensions using the instructions.

You can turn off Safari Extensions to learn whether any are causing the issue.

1. From the Safari menu, choose Preferences.
  2. Click the Extensions icon, then select an extension from the list.
  3. Deselect the Enable checkbox to turn off that extension.

If turning off an extension resolves the issue, check for extension updates by clicking Updates in the lower-left corner of the window. Or remove the extension by clicking the Uninstall button.

If Safari is slow, stops responding, quits unexpectedly, or has other issues
Have a great day!

I am unable to enlarge facebook photos by clicking on them on my macbook air.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.