Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS10 Photos - change 'people' picture

Are we able to change the default poster picture chosen for each person in the new 'People' section in Photos on iOS 10?

It's defaulted to a particularly awful photo of my daughter which I'd like to change if possible.

THANKS

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), null

Posted on Sep 14, 2016 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2016 8:57 PM

Yes, I just found it. When you go into the People album, tap on person you want to change to view the photos. Press Select in the upper right, select the photo you want to use and then press the Share button in the lower left. Scroll to the right in the bottom row and there should be an option called "Set Key Face."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2016 8:57 PM in response to fizzyfizz

Yes, I just found it. When you go into the People album, tap on person you want to change to view the photos. Press Select in the upper right, select the photo you want to use and then press the Share button in the lower left. Scroll to the right in the bottom row and there should be an option called "Set Key Face."

iOS10 Photos - change 'people' picture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.