Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download Link for iTunes for Windows 10 broken

I need to download the latest version of iTunes for Windows 10 64-bit. When I go to download, the "Download" button does not work. If I hover over it, there is no hyperlink to the download site. Is there an alternate mirror where I can download it directly?

Posted on Sep 14, 2016 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2016 2:15 PM

The download button uses javascript to trigger the correct download for your platform, or at least it should.

If you have difficulty downloading the current iTunes installer file try; unticking the "Keep me up to date..." box, clearing your browser's cache, changing pop-up blocker settings, right-clicking or ctrl-clicking the download button, using an alternate browser, or using the direct links from here.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates if you have any further problems with the installation.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2016 2:15 PM in response to domtrump

The download button uses javascript to trigger the correct download for your platform, or at least it should.

If you have difficulty downloading the current iTunes installer file try; unticking the "Keep me up to date..." box, clearing your browser's cache, changing pop-up blocker settings, right-clicking or ctrl-clicking the download button, using an alternate browser, or using the direct links from here.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates if you have any further problems with the installation.

tt2

Download Link for iTunes for Windows 10 broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.