Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit

Hello,

When I try to start the home app it just says loading accessoriers and scenes.

Does someone know how to fix it? I'm using a iPhone SE by the way.

iPhone SE, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 14, 2016 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2016 8:00 AM

Thanks for joining Apple Support Communities, Sva1301!
I love trying all of the new things when Apple releases a brand new iOS. It looks like your Home app isn't progressing past the "loading" page though. I'll be happy to help!
1. Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Forcing an app to close that isn't proceeding the way it's meant to will usually set things right again.
2. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Restarting your phone is the next step if the previous hasn't worked. A forced restart isn't called for in your situation.
Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2016 8:00 AM in response to Sva1301

Thanks for joining Apple Support Communities, Sva1301!
I love trying all of the new things when Apple releases a brand new iOS. It looks like your Home app isn't progressing past the "loading" page though. I'll be happy to help!
1. Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Forcing an app to close that isn't proceeding the way it's meant to will usually set things right again.
2. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Restarting your phone is the next step if the previous hasn't worked. A forced restart isn't called for in your situation.
Cheers!

Sep 19, 2016 8:08 AM in response to Lars Levie

Definitely, but with no way to fix it. And it is such a hassle to try:

1) On pre-ios 10, reset home-kit in settings on all devices

2) Sign out of keychain on all devices (losing all your apple pay cards, etc.)

3) Sign out of icloud on all devices

4) Reboot all devices

5) Sign back into icloud (some also have you sign into another account, reboot, sign out, sign into your main account to clear everything) on all devices

6) sign back into keychain, and approve on all devices

7) See it all be exactly the same. 😟

HomeKit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.