Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is this an apple web page "https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth/login.html?appIdKey=77e2a60d4bdfa6b7311c854a56505800be3c24e3a27a670098ff61b69fc5214b&sslEnabled=true&rv=3"?

Hello

I was going to report a problem to apple so I searched this clause in google ((report a bug to apple)).then a link appeared to the web page that I mentioned before in the Summary.I tabbed on the link and it asked me username and password ,when I entered my username and password it didn't do anything now I'm worry about my apple id.let me know that is this your web page or not.

thanks alot😟

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 15, 2016 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2016 11:05 PM

It's not valid or possibly a corrupted URL.

To void this from happening again, delete your browser cookies.

If you are using Safari, go to your Safari menu bar, click Safari > Preferences then select the Advanced tab then click: Remove All Website Data then quit and relaunch Safari.

Your Apple ID should be ok but keep in mind it's a good idea to change your password on a timely basis anyway.

How can I keep my Apple ID secure?

Security and privacy are very important to Apple and we provide a number of ways to secure your Apple ID and protect your privacy including strong passwords, two-factor authentication, and more. Learn more about security and your Apple ID.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2016 11:05 PM in response to Mihandoost

It's not valid or possibly a corrupted URL.

To void this from happening again, delete your browser cookies.

If you are using Safari, go to your Safari menu bar, click Safari > Preferences then select the Advanced tab then click: Remove All Website Data then quit and relaunch Safari.

Your Apple ID should be ok but keep in mind it's a good idea to change your password on a timely basis anyway.

How can I keep my Apple ID secure?

Security and privacy are very important to Apple and we provide a number of ways to secure your Apple ID and protect your privacy including strong passwords, two-factor authentication, and more. Learn more about security and your Apple ID.

Is this an apple web page "https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth/login.html?appIdKey=77e2a60d4bdfa6b7311c854a56505800be3c24e3a27a670098ff61b69fc5214b&sslEnabled=true&rv=3"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.