You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes music on Apple TV-Album Art

Previously when I played music from my computer's iTunes collection on my Apple TV the Album Art as well as the artist and title used to move around the screen to prevent burn-in. It no longer does that. Am I missing something?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Sep 15, 2016 11:38 AM

2 replies

Sep 15, 2016 12:55 PM in response to Rysz

That wasn't what I was looking for at all. Your suggestion just displays the Album Art with no relation to what's currently playing.

As I said, previously when I played music from my computer's iTunes collection on my Apple TV the Album Art as well as the name of the artist and track title used to move around the screen (actually flipped left to right and back) while I listened. This would prevent burn-in on the TV screen.

Now, the Album Art, artist and track title info just stays still or frozen on the screen until the next song comes up. Like so:

User uploaded file

I'm pretty sure this is not good for the TV screen.

iTunes music on Apple TV-Album Art

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.