Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV + Disney jr

i keep getting this error that says "you may not have permission to play this content. Please adjust your parental Control levels to view this content." However I have changed the settings... there went any settings set really. so I just thrned the restrictions on and then made my settings available for everything to be watched. I emailed Disney jr too-- to see if there was a setting I was missing, but they led me to the same instructions of going to the restrictions. its just really odd that I can't play anything on Disney jr because of a parental restriction that I don't even have set. Help please! Also Apple TV is updated and everything

Posted on Sep 16, 2016 7:51 AM

4 replies

Sep 16, 2016 8:23 AM in response to amber04

Hi. This has been reported before. You need to adjust the parental controls by logging in to either your provider or Disney using a browser. For some reason Disney Jr is blocked. Please report how you fixed it so it can help others with this problem.

Here's Re: Apple TV Disney XD App Error a prior thread. Sounds like it's more about authentication and the msg is a red herring.

Apple TV + Disney jr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.