Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchasing apple care through best buy

Last year I bought an apple care plan through best buy the same time I bought my apple watch from them. However, it doesn't show up under my apple id where the other plans I bought are (these I bought directly from apple.)

I have tried registering it through https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreement/register and it will tell me the plan number is invalid.

I still have the email from best buy that they send (the one that says applecare+ certificate and to keep the email.) However, if I can't see that I have it, can apple see it? Has anyone else had problems with registering a plan?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 16, 2016 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2017 2:21 AM

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support if necessary (via the link in the second article):

5 replies

Jul 29, 2017 10:02 PM in response to DizzieLizzie

I got the same problem too. I purchase applecare+ for my new ipad , but somehow i just don't see it under my account. first, i just have one ac for all my devices, so it can't be anywhere else; second, i did track this issue with the guys in Best buy, they told me to wait 72hrs, 3 days, for then to update the data from best buy to apple system, BUT! I wait for like already 4days, and it still did not appear. I have my receipt, my credit care purchase record, i just don't have my apple care plan.......Best buy told me to find people in Apple to figure it out, and i call apple support for help, they told me come back Best buy to check it out. What's wrong with Apple and their authorised store???

Jul 30, 2017 6:10 PM in response to Jonathan UK

hi,

thank you so much for your advice! Actually, I figured it out what happened!! Best Buy they did a mistake!

i reached to best buy today, they said they made a mistake in putting my applecare in my ipad, because i purchased them separately, their system is not good dealing with separate purchasing case like mine.

So, what they do is they kinda gimme a new receipt with my ipad and apple care together, then,they helped me registered into apple system.

Now, im good.BUT, it's just so inconvenient.It tooks me totally a week to deal with it.

purchasing apple care through best buy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.