Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to uninstall apps on ipad air 2

Q: Can't delete apps in iPad air 2

When trying to delete an app, I touch it until they wiggle, i got 'X' mark on the top of that but when touches that it doesn't get uninstall. This all happening only after when i updated to iOS 10.0.1. Please help me with this!!

iPad Air, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 22, 2016 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2016 10:47 AM

See if a forced restart fixes it. No data is lost with this procedure. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

IF that doesn't fix it, in the meantime, you can delete apps by going to Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Storage>Manage Storage. You apps will all load in a list. Find the app that you want to delete, tap on it and then tap Delete in the next screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2016 10:47 AM in response to yaswanth gupta

See if a forced restart fixes it. No data is lost with this procedure. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

IF that doesn't fix it, in the meantime, you can delete apps by going to Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Storage>Manage Storage. You apps will all load in a list. Find the app that you want to delete, tap on it and then tap Delete in the next screen.

how to uninstall apps on ipad air 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.