Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete all junk emails on os10.0.1 on my iPhone?

I Updated my iPhone 6+ to new os 10.0.1. I went to empty my junk mail and I found out I had to delete all 300+ junk emails individually. The delete all feature is no longer there. is there another way to delete all that is hidden?

Posted on Sep 23, 2016 10:14 AM

5 replies

Sep 23, 2016 11:16 AM in response to Wishsong

Are you sure you are looking in your Junk Folder, or are you trying to filter junk mail from your inbox? There is no Delete All button in the Inbox, but one still exists in the Junk Mail folder. Click on Edit, and Delete All appears in the lower right corner. If you are in the inbox, select what you feel is junk, then select Mark, Move to Junk. Then when you go to the Junk folder, you will see the option for Delete All.

Sep 23, 2016 12:02 PM in response to Wishsong

Is this a POP mail account? My Exchange and IMAP accounts both work in the manner that I described. I'm not sure exactly what your issue might be. You can start out with a reset on the phone. It will not affect any of your content. Just hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. After the phone reboots, check the folder.

How do I delete all junk emails on os10.0.1 on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.