Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tag heuer connect

Since I have an iPhone 7 I cannot pair my TAG Heuer Connect to my iPhone.

Google gave 2 updates without any success. As it is still possible to pair the TAG Heuer

with an iPhone 6 and iOS 10.02 The problem must be on Apple's side, but

after a week of disconnecting there is no response or solution.

It is a realy a bad and ignorant behaviour.

I am thinking on giving back the iPhone and a change to an Adroid phone.

iPhone 7, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 25, 2016 4:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2016 11:43 AM

Hi, essy320!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are having difficulty pairing your TAG Heuer Connected smartwatch with your new iPhone 7. I know how important it is to have access to all your devices, and would be happy to help!

First, if you still have the iPhone 6, make sure Bluetooth is disabled on it before attempting to pair your smartwatch with the new iPhone 7. While you can pair your Bluetooth accessories with more than one iPhone, you can only connect to one at a time. You can turn Bluetooth off on the iPhone 6 by swiping up from the center of your screen to access the Control Center, then tapping the Bluetooth icon. You may also want to double check with the manufacturer to confirm your smartwatch is compatible with the iPhone 7.

Then, go through the steps in the following article. Make sure your smartwatch has been placed into pairing/discoverable mode as outline. You may need to check your smartwatch's user manual or reach out to the manufacturer directly to get instructions on how.

Set up and use third-party Bluetooth accessories

If you continue to have trouble pairing after going through the above article, try the steps in the one below.

Get help connecting a Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!
11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2016 11:43 AM in response to essy320

Hi, essy320!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are having difficulty pairing your TAG Heuer Connected smartwatch with your new iPhone 7. I know how important it is to have access to all your devices, and would be happy to help!

First, if you still have the iPhone 6, make sure Bluetooth is disabled on it before attempting to pair your smartwatch with the new iPhone 7. While you can pair your Bluetooth accessories with more than one iPhone, you can only connect to one at a time. You can turn Bluetooth off on the iPhone 6 by swiping up from the center of your screen to access the Control Center, then tapping the Bluetooth icon. You may also want to double check with the manufacturer to confirm your smartwatch is compatible with the iPhone 7.

Then, go through the steps in the following article. Make sure your smartwatch has been placed into pairing/discoverable mode as outline. You may need to check your smartwatch's user manual or reach out to the manufacturer directly to get instructions on how.

Set up and use third-party Bluetooth accessories

If you continue to have trouble pairing after going through the above article, try the steps in the one below.

Get help connecting a Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Sep 27, 2016 9:45 AM in response to Perezboidanich

I was simply redirect to this thread by TAG Heuer support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/android-wear/QERkyPqJJQk/z9MWLG5kAA AJ

But to me the problem isn't specific to iPhone 7, since I unpaired it from my iPhone 6, I can't pair it anymore. Also tried to use and iPad on 9.3.5, but it's still the same outcome, when I first start Android Wear I can see "TAG Heuer 0157" and select it, the watch says "In the app, type this watch code....", but nothing happens afterwards, eventually the app times-out and says it can't connect.

No issue to connect other Bluetooth devices such as headphones, car, heart rate monitor, so the problem must be with TAG.

tag heuer connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.