Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the alarm sound on apple watch for night stand mode? The light ping is not disruptive enough to wake me up. Are there different sounds?

The alarm sound on the apple watch is not disruptive enough to wake me in nightstand mode. Are there different sounds/tones that I can select?Where do I do that? Or is there an app for Apple Watch Nightstand that will provide different alarm tones?

Posted on Sep 25, 2016 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2017 2:17 AM

474747 wrote:

I hope Apple is reading this. When you and your spouse both have the Apple Watch and use the alarm to wake up it's confusing to have the same alarm sound. I hope in the future Apple allows us to each pick a different tone so each of us can easily identify our alarms.

Be sure to submit your feedback here, which will ensure that it is read by Apple:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2017 2:17 AM in response to 474747

474747 wrote:

I hope Apple is reading this. When you and your spouse both have the Apple Watch and use the alarm to wake up it's confusing to have the same alarm sound. I hope in the future Apple allows us to each pick a different tone so each of us can easily identify our alarms.

Be sure to submit your feedback here, which will ensure that it is read by Apple:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Jan 16, 2017 11:36 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Is there a projected time when this will happen, capacity to change alarm tones??? I am a school teacher and I cannot hear the current alarm over a common banal tone of a normal high school classroom to start cleaning up for the bell to end class. HELP! It's a real problem... this was a big reason for getting iWatch and I am left with unsatisfactory results

How do I change the alarm sound on apple watch for night stand mode? The light ping is not disruptive enough to wake me up. Are there different sounds?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.