Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Change my Yahoo Password on iPhone

Due to the hacking on yahoo, I changed my Password on Yahoo mail. However, even after I changed my password on my computer, the yahoo mail is still coming thru on my iPhone.

Further, In the Yahoo settings, it does not give the option in Mail, calendars, to change the password. Can someone please explain why this is happening and how I can fix this? I noticed the same issue with Gmail mail.

Please help Thanks

redgreen

iPhone 5s, iOS 10.0.1

Posted on Sep 26, 2016 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2016 4:01 PM

rachelreps wrote:

Due to the hacking on yahoo, I changed my Password on Yahoo mail. However, even after I changed my password on my computer, the yahoo mail is still coming thru on my iPhone.

Further, In the Yahoo settings, it does not give the option in Mail, calendars, to change the password. Can someone please explain why this is happening and how I can fix this? I noticed the same issue with Gmail mail.

Please help Thanks

redgreen

try deleting and reinstalling the email account

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2016 4:01 PM in response to rachelreps

rachelreps wrote:

Please help Thanks

redgreen

try deleting and reinstalling the email account

Can't Change my Yahoo Password on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.