Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pandora on Apple Watch?

i love to listen to Pandora on my phone when I work out...Is it possible to listen to Pandora, Spotify, etc on my first edition Apple Watch with Bluetooth headphones? Do I need to have my phone with me? I'd prefer to just use my watch At the gym and keep my phone in the car. Is this even a possibility? My watch is new and I'm not very tech-savvy so any assistance would be amazing! thank you

Watch Sport 42MM (1st gen)

Posted on Sep 26, 2016 8:18 PM

6 replies

Sep 28, 2016 8:20 AM in response to Avanleeuwen

Hey Avanleeuwen,

If I understand correctly, you want to be able to listen to music only using the Apple Watch and not streaming it using the iPhone. One option is you can sync music or a playlist to your Apple Watch and listen to it without your iPhone. I would recommend you read this article, it explains how you can listen to music only using the Apple Watch.

Listen to music on your Apple Watch - Apple Support
For more information on Pandora's Apple Watch app, you can take a look at their provided information
Pandora | Pandora on Apple Watch
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Pandora on Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.