Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use the watch on my right wrist?

I'm left handed is it possible to use the watch on my right wrist and have the button to the left without the screen being upside down?

Posted on Sep 27, 2016 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2016 10:06 AM

I know that you can wear it on the right wrist, you need to change the setting in the Watch app on the phone. On the iPhone, go to the Watch App, make sure you tap on My Watch. From there go to General>Watch Orientation. Tap on that and you can set the wrist, and the digital crown location, which should orient the watch the correct way for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2016 10:06 AM in response to Nick Crawley

I know that you can wear it on the right wrist, you need to change the setting in the Watch app on the phone. On the iPhone, go to the Watch App, make sure you tap on My Watch. From there go to General>Watch Orientation. Tap on that and you can set the wrist, and the digital crown location, which should orient the watch the correct way for you.

Can I use the watch on my right wrist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.