Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 10:Apple Music - How to clear up next

The IOS9 version was bad enough but the IOS 10 Apple Music seems to be a significant retrograde step, making the text bigger does not make the application easier to use! I'm seriously considering cancelling my family subscription and going to another service.

I have been able to find most of the features of the IOS 9 version but cannot find anyway to clear the up next list when you accidentally add an entire playlist or album to the up next. Deleting one by one is not really an option!

How can we do this ... there was a simple "clear up next" link in the IOS9 version.

Thanks

Gary

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.0.2

Posted on Sep 27, 2016 2:14 PM

2 replies

Apr 10, 2017 10:19 AM in response to circlecomputers

So, I found a work-around for this buggy feature removal fiasco.

Make a playlist with no songs in it. Play that playlist. It clears everything. I literally named my empty playlist "Clear Up Next" so there's a kind of "button" that does what the button that used to be there does.

My list of reasons to dump Apple's music players, libraries, services, etc, is growing and growing.

IOS 10:Apple Music - How to clear up next

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.