Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

frequent change bands

I'm gonna use two separate bands for gym and for office.

Is it possible to change bands frequently and not to brake the mechanism on apple watch?

Thanks!

Apple Watch Series 2

Posted on Sep 28, 2016 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2016 5:41 PM

I bought my Apple Watch Sport on launch day and basically since a year or so I'm changing between now 6 different watch bands on a daily basis (3 fluoroelastomer and 3 nylon). There is no wear on the mechanism neither on the watch nor on the fluoroelastomer bands. The nylon bands initially were very hard to slide in and out of the watch and have since worn out a bit to a now acceptable level.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2016 5:41 PM in response to igormat

I bought my Apple Watch Sport on launch day and basically since a year or so I'm changing between now 6 different watch bands on a daily basis (3 fluoroelastomer and 3 nylon). There is no wear on the mechanism neither on the watch nor on the fluoroelastomer bands. The nylon bands initially were very hard to slide in and out of the watch and have since worn out a bit to a now acceptable level.

frequent change bands

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.