Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with connecting samsung nx camera to iPhone after iOS10 update

I had issue with connecting my samsung nx3000 camera to my iPhone after the iOS10 update, using samsung smart camera app.

I even talked with Apple tech support, but it didn't help.

I found this website and did what was suggested, and now it works!

Just wanted to share since I can see a lot of people are experiencing the same issue.

Here's the link to the website.

searchman.com/ios/app/us/592062781/en/samsung-electronics-co-dot-ltd/samsung-sma rt-camera-app/

I followed this person's suggestion below and now it works! 🙂

It works, mostly + how to fix connection issue

by CanadianDataChick on 2016/09/26 18:50

As other reviews here have said, it's clunky, non-integrated software . But remote-control of some settings like AF and shutter work. In iOS 10, if you are getting the error message that you are not connected to the camera network: - close the Smart Camera app - on your phone, go to WiFi, make sure you are connected to the camera's wifi, - click on the ℹ to the right of the wifi name. - under DNS, type in the exact same numbers that are listed under "Router". They should look something like 192.168.107.1 Just type in the same numbers and dots as on your phone for the camera wifi - Resart the Smart Camera App You should be connecting now. This shouldn't be that hard. But it is.

Posted on Sep 28, 2016 4:43 PM

3 replies

Issue with connecting samsung nx camera to iPhone after iOS10 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.