Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complication Not Showing Listed in Face Set-up

I recently installed Weather Underground and at first had no issues with it and the complication. Then I accidently clicked uninstall in the Watch app for it. Now ever since I installed it again, the complication does not show up listed in the face set up. I've removed, re-added, removed the complication, re-added, and it never gets listed under any of the faces as an option.

I decided to try this with another app (Outlook) and uninstall it from the Watch. And re-installed it, same issue - now the complication for Outlook is also not an option in the list for any faces.

Anyone else come across this issue?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 2, 2016 6:36 PM

3 replies

Nov 8, 2016 9:38 AM in response to Teesang

Hi.

You'll find other posts this last few months regarding the same issue. They usually tell you to re-install the app, restart iPhone and Watch, unpair/pair watch. I did not try them.

At first I was looking at customizing the Face from the Watch app on my phone. I never found my newly installed complication there.

Here is what I did: I customized it directly from the Watch, and, magic, the complication was there on the list. Now, when I go the the Watch App on my iPhone, the Face I customized from Watch does show this new complication but it's still not available for the other faces. Weird!

Hope this helps.

S.

Complication Not Showing Listed in Face Set-up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.