Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is apple music membership for?

The only question I need to have answered is "what is apple music membership for, what does it entitle me to?" The only response I get is how to cancel or manage my account!!!

Posted on Oct 4, 2016 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2016 11:24 PM

It enables you to stream or download as many Apple Music tracks as you like, but you’ll need to remain a member for songs downloaded through it to play.

(145121)

2 replies

Oct 5, 2016 6:28 AM in response to gratetimes

An Apple Music membership gives you access to not only the songs you already own, but unlimited access to millions more.

Apple Music subscribers get access to world premieres of songs, original shows and exclusive releases. You also get recommendations and playlists from music experts and the ability to download songs for offline listening.

On top of all this, you get access to curated radio stations for every genre and mood and get access to Beats 1: radio and on-demand shows hosted by top DJs and artists.

With Apple Music you can also store up to 100,000 songs in your iCloud Music Library so you can listen to them on all your devices. 😁

http://www.apple.com/apple-music/membership/

what is apple music membership for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.