Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center in MacOS Sierra...?

Hello all. Trying to play WOT on my mac and can't find game center. Have to have game center to log onto WOT Blitz. So how do i access Game Center? Ive attached the picture of my version. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You!!

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 5, 2016 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2017 12:47 PM

The Game Center maintains the progress of the games and also helps in downloading them in multiple platforms. So if one is not logged on, you lose everything you have been working on in a given game.

8 replies

Feb 2, 2017 2:44 PM in response to Indivine

Indivine wrote:

The Game Center maintains the progress of the games and also helps in downloading them in multiple platforms. So if one is not logged on, you lose everything you have been working on in a given game.

There are some games that are written that way and many that aren't. If game developers haven't updated their games to deal with the changes in the system, that's on them. You'll need to take it up with those developers.

Oct 13, 2016 7:29 AM in response to DougyTheThugy

I found game center in the internet accounts page in system preferences. If you don't have it in there, just click "+" and find it in the "Add Other Account" button, then login. Now the problem is that I can't seem to connect to game center, even after that.

edit: connection to game center seems intermittent for me. If you wanna login to WOT Blitz, I suggest you login using facebook or password now. If you haven't connected either, then your best bet is to play around in the game center tab in the internet accounts page until it works (usually opening the game center "Edit" menu is a good indicator that the server is working), then login to wot and immediately register your facebook/password. Hope that makes sense.

Game Center in MacOS Sierra...?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.