Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to correct wrong sleep data in health.app

I discovered wrong sleep data for last night and wanted to manually fix that data. So went into health.app > sleep > show all data > data from last night

→ wrong starting time

But I do not see any edit option. how does apple think, a user is supposed to correct wrong data? This was so obvious, that I expected an edit option but at the last level there is no edit option. When showing the sleep data of several nights there is an edit option, but all that can be done is, delete the data of a certain night.

May I be missing something here?

iOS 10.0.2, health.app

Posted on Oct 5, 2016 2:01 PM

3 replies

Nov 13, 2016 4:23 AM in response to AutoZuLaut

I have been having this issue as well. If I go to bed earlier than my target time (23:30) it just uses my target time to start recording the night's sleep.

Whilst I have not been able to edit the incorrect data, what I have done is delete it (Show All Data > Edit > remove the incorrect entry) and then add a new one from the + sign on the Sleep Analysis screen. I hope that helps as a short term fix, though hopefully an Apple update will come along to allow editing soon.

How to correct wrong sleep data in health.app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.