Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari is not working after install macOS Sierra

Safari and apple store is not working after install macOS Sierra

Posted on Oct 6, 2016 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2016 11:09 PM

Alas, my crystal ball is in the shop for cleaning, so you're going to have to provide more details about what is "not working" and especially any error messages. Let's start with the App Store first. Provide as much information as possible for those of us who are not sitting on your shoulder.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2016 11:09 PM in response to msnmvg

Alas, my crystal ball is in the shop for cleaning, so you're going to have to provide more details about what is "not working" and especially any error messages. Let's start with the App Store first. Provide as much information as possible for those of us who are not sitting on your shoulder.

Nov 10, 2016 1:42 PM in response to msnmvg

After Sierra install, I cannot get Safari to recognize shortcuts (command-c to copy, etc.), and must go to the edit>copy menu to get a copy - that includes copying addresses from the bar at the top of the window, and copying text from a web page. Same with command-v to paste.

Chrome works find and I'm getting ready to switch.

Any fix you can suggest for Safari before I leave the browser?

Using a MacBook air, if that makes a difference.

Safari is not working after install macOS Sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.