Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes producer invalid password

The following error(s) occurred:

The Apple ID and password combination that you entered is invalid. Because of this, I can't upload my book from iBooks Author. My ID and password are definitely correct.

iBook, iOS 10.0.1

Posted on Oct 8, 2016 5:16 AM

1 reply

Oct 9, 2016 4:39 PM in response to noukynouky

Hi noukynouky,

I understand that you'd like to offer an iBook that you've created on the iBook store, but attempting to log into iTunes Producer results in an error stating that the Apple ID and password combination that you've provided is invalid. Verifying that your Apple ID and password work correctly on our Apple ID page was certainly a good call. However, this error is due to your Apple ID not being enabled for iTunes Connect.

See the information outlined below for steps to get set up to sell books on the iTunes Store.

How much does it cost to sign up to offer my books on the iBooks Store?

Offering your books on the iBooks Store is free. Additional details on iBooks Store sales terms are available during the sign‑up process.

How can I sign up to offer my books on the iBooks Store?

To offer your books on the iBooks Store, enable your Apple ID for iTunes Connect, provide your publisher name, and indicate whether you will be submitting your own books or submitting books on behalf of a company. You will then be sent an email with a link to verify your email address and enable your iTunes Connect account.

More information regarding countries that you can offer your iBook in and the signup process can be found at the link below.

Working with iTunes - Authors & Book Publishers: Frequently Asked Questions

Additionally, see this link for help with iTunes Connect: iTunes Connect Resources and Help

All my best!

itunes producer invalid password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.