Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari jump to bottom of page?

iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 -

Is there a way or a hack or some add-on to allow me to scroll to the bottom of the page.

Many contact URLs as well as "comment here" blogs etc, have their location at the bottom of VERY long pages.

Swiping down 20 times is a real pain, and often hits a link by mistake; infuriating!

THIS IS IOS SAFARI. I HAVE SELECTED THOSE in the posting options. This forum is BROKEN. It says OSX BUT IT'S NOT!

iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 - iOS 10 -

iPhone 6, iOS 10.0.2, null

Posted on Oct 8, 2016 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2017 9:05 PM

Create a bookmarklet with the following content (where the url is supposed to be):

javascript:document.body.scrollTop = document.body.scrollHeight;

Have it placed where it is easy accessed among your bookmarks.

When you have a really long page you have to get to the end of, just select this special bookmark.

9 replies

Sep 23, 2017 2:41 AM in response to William Donelson

I wouldn't write it if I hadn't tested it myself?

It may be so that Safari doesn't allow javascript in search/address-bar.

You have to create a bookmark, doesn't matter what's in it.

Then you edit it, paste the javascript-line to where the url is supposed to be, and save it.

Now you can use this bookmark (called "bookmarklet") when you're on a really looong page..

Safari jump to bottom of page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.