Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Calendar

I need help to solve this problem, the error message is:

The URL https://apidata.googleusercontent.com/caldav/v2/rnino%40vanti.biz/user/ encountered HTTP error 404. Make sure the URL is correct.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Oct 18, 2016 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2017 9:31 AM

So I've done what you suggested. And, I also removed all my accounts and added them back again which was advised in another thread. I've also reached out to Google as it is my gmail account. They have someone who suggests to contact Apple to fix the issue as it is an issue with Apple. My favorite post in that thread was when someone mentions that this has been an issue with iCal and Gmail since 2012 and yet neither of you (Apple & Google) seem to want to fix the issue.

I thank you all for your assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2017 9:31 AM in response to norm123

So I've done what you suggested. And, I also removed all my accounts and added them back again which was advised in another thread. I've also reached out to Google as it is my gmail account. They have someone who suggests to contact Apple to fix the issue as it is an issue with Apple. My favorite post in that thread was when someone mentions that this has been an issue with iCal and Gmail since 2012 and yet neither of you (Apple & Google) seem to want to fix the issue.

I thank you all for your assistance.

Oct 19, 2016 8:37 AM in response to ricninol

Hi ricninol,

I understand that when trying to use your calendar, you are getting an error that it cannot reach that URL. I know it's important to be able to easily keep track of all of your events, so I'm happy to help!

Are you able to access your calendar on any other device such as another computer or an iPhone?

To start, let's toggle your calendar off and on again so that we can refresh the connection with the server:

macOS Sierra: Use your social media and other Internet accounts on your Mac

Change account features and details

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.

2. Select an account on the left, then do one of the following:

• Uncheck the box next to Calendars

• Check the box for Calendars again and test your issue

If you continue to have issues, you will want to contact your account provider, which appears to be vanti.biz in this case, and see about any server issues or if it is safe to remove and add your account without losing local account data.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Problem with Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.