Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Merge calls button on iphone 7

Hi,

After updating my iphone 7 to iOS 10.0.3, I found out that the button merge calls (conference calls) is not working. For example, I made a call to person (A) and then I tap on 'add call' and then I added the person (B), and then if I tap on the button 'merge calls', it is not getting merged. I have also tried the 'Reset settings', but it is still not working.

Please note that it was working fine before updating it to iOS10.0.3.

Does anybody have faced similar kind of problem?

Is there any solution to it?

Thanks,

Manish

iPhone 7, iOS 10.0.3

Posted on Oct 20, 2016 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2017 2:40 AM

Hi, I have updated my iOS to 11.2.1 two days ago, even I see the same problem after updating. I don’t understand how to get connected to these conference calls now ? If you have got any solution plz let me know. Previous versions it was working fine. Even I tried reset the settings, but no use.

5 replies

Oct 21, 2016 8:24 AM in response to manish879

Hello manish879,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I know how important it is to be able to use your phone as effectively as possible, and I'd like to help you resolve your merged call issue. If you have not already, it's always a good idea to restart your phone, but if that does not help I'd recommend resetting the network settings to make a fresh connection with your network to ensure we are using the latest communication settings needed. Rest assured, this will only affect settings like your Wi-Fi password. Your content will not be erased.

You will need to re-enter your Wi-Fi password once your device restarts.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings on your device.

Merge calls button on iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.